2015-2019 // First Italian-Japanese Pro Cycling Team
Grazie a tutti!
1825 days of #OrangeBlue team, with race days in 4 continents and 26 countries.
47 victories and a success per stage at the Giro d’Italia. A Fair Play reward and 0 case of doping thanks to a strong Code of Ethics.
From the most important Italian race to the far away Japan, 835 racing days lived professionally with a concrete opening to the fans, the TV camera and the whole world to tell the story of the most beautiful sport of the world.
Here we are to re-experience 5 sportive seasons, full of important results and endless emotions.
- 2014THE BIRTHIn September 2014 the team NippoViniFantini is officially born with Damiano Cunego, symbol of sports ethic, as captain.
- 2015THE FIRST STEPOf the first Japanese Italian Cycling team ever
- 2016THE CONSOLIDATIONboth sportive and athletic, with participation in activities in 4 continents
- 2017THE GROWTHas a solid professional reality. Goal: Europe Top 15 and Asia Top 3.
- 2018The internationalityThe Italian team with more invitations to World Tour abroad and an international roster.
- 2019CONSECRATIONThe victory at the Giro d'Italia, successes of the young people of the team, athletes in the national team on a permanent basis.
NIPPO Vini Fantini Faizanè
5 years, 1825 days, endless emotions.
The opening video of the 2019 season. A team composed of young talents supported by experienced captains approaching the great goal of Tokyo 2020
The opening season video. The last season of Damiano Cunego, who closed his career wearing the #OrangeBlue shirt.
Italy and Japan together in the season opening video, for the common growth of young Italian and Japanese talents.
The inaugural video of the second #OrangeBlue season. Made in Abruzzo one of the key regions for this project.
The first video in the history of the Italian-Japanese team.
The video of a great champion's career. 49 victories, indelible emotions left to his many fans around the world. The #OrangeBlue team has chosen to celebrate it with this video.
La prima DocuSERIE sul mondo del ciclismo trasmessa da Gazzetta TV e in replica sul canale 59 del digitale terrestre è ora disponibile anche on-line. Oltre 300 minuti e 8 episodi, per raccontare le storie e i personaggi del team all'inseguimento del loro sogno: il Giro d'Italia.